Envelope liners are a great way to personalize your envelopes. They are easy to make and add a beautiful detail to your wedding invitations.
What you need: paper, liner template, Xacto knife, ruler, cutting mat, double sided taper of glue.
Paper: Lightweight paper is the best paper for envelope liners. It is easy to fold and will not add bulk to your envelope (no extra postage will be required when mailing your invitations). You can use recycled magazine or newspaper pages, wrapping paper or any light weigh craft paper. We created a couple of FREE liner patterns in colours that coordinate with our wedding stationery. They are ready to download and print at your home or office (all designs fit on 85 x 11 paper).
Template: We have crated 2 sets of blank FREE liner templates (round flap and square flap) to use as a guide for cutting paper. Please note that our liner templates best work with the Premium Carnival envelopes we offer (A7 and A2 format).
1. Select the paper you want to use or print one of our free patterns
2. Measure your envelope to create the pattern of your liner or download one of our free liner templates
3. Trim the liner
4. Apply a strip of double sided tape under the sealer on the top edge of the flap of your envelope. Alternatively you can apply a few dots of glue.
5. Very carefully slide the liner inside the envelope and adjust it so that it sits right below the envelope sealer and evenly inside of the flap.
6. After aligning, press the edges of the liner down firmly so it sticks to the envelope.
7. Fold the envelope flap down and press to crease the liner
Have fun and don't forget to address your envelopes before lining them with liners :)
All good things come in small packages or in this case small boxes :)
These adorable, white boxes are perfect for wedding favours. Get creative and decorate them with ribbon, origami paper or cupcake liner pom poms. Fill them with your favourite mini treats like sugar donuts (Little Nicky’s), mini cupcakes (The Bite Bar) or mini fruit tarts (Bobbette & Bell).
The possibilities are endless but our quantities are limited so hurry up and get them. At only 30¢ a box, we may not have them for long.
Every Tuesday morning, we start the day with a creative meeting. We share thoughts, talk about what inspires us and often walk away with a new idea for an invitation collection or a product. Today's meeting was marked by the arrival of our copy of Paper to Petal.
Paper to Petal features stunning paper flower crafts and is a must have for the paper craft lover or the DIY bride. The book is full of detailed instructions, beautiful photographs, and a forward by Martha Stewart herself!
Rebecca Thuss (a veteran with Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia) and her husband Patric Farrell are the photography and design duo behind this book. The couple runs a design company called Thuss + Farrell. Their work includes portraiture, still-life, travel and lifestyle photography, set design, furniture design, crafting, creative direction and graphic design.
photography by Thuss + Farrell